- $65,000 + Super + Car Park & On-site Gym
- Flexible working environment & time off in lieu offered
- Work for a Governing Body of a national sport
About the company:
Our client is the Victorian Governing Body of a National sport. They employee just under 400 people, support over 28 local clubs and raise tens of thousands of dollars a year for local charities. Located within 4kms from the CBD. They offer on-site car-parking, close to public transport and have access to an on-site gym & cafe.
About the role:
Due to a recent restructure they now have a need for an experienced Marketer to work across their Brand & Marketing Campaigns. Reporting into a motivated leader, you'll be tasked with the overall responsibility of the organisation's Brand & Marketing campaigns promoting weekly rounds/competitions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage relationships with Media & Digital Agencies
- Project manage ad buying and ensure strong ROI
- Oversee Brand Campaigns across; TV, Radio, Press & Digital
- Liaise with internal key stakeholders on relevant campaigns
- Drive engagement across all digital & social platforms
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability working across both digital & traditional marketing platforms
- Understanding of working within a Sporting Organisation
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team and show strong initiative.
Strong supportive culture, you'll have access to; flexible working hours, employee assistance program, social club, discounted health insurance, novated leasing & salary sacrificing.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.