About the Organisation
Our client, based in Sydney CBD, is a leading centre promoting Australian heritage and culture. They are currently going through a period of change and modernisation and it's an exciting time to join in this newly created role
Reporting into the National Brand and Marketing Manager you will develop fully integrated communications strategies to promote exhibitions, events and activities. You will have exposure to the full Marketing mix in this role with a strong emphasis on digital and online channels.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead project implementation and ownership on activities and Marketing campaigns
* Work with the head of Brand on the new Brand rollout
* Creation of E-Newsletters and EDM's
* Manage relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
* Work across the wider marketing, communications and program teams to develop the campaign to take to market
* Manage agency relationships and lead briefings
Skills & Experience
* 5 years experience in campaign development experience across all channels
* The ability to work cross functionally as well as autonomously
* Working knowledge organising of events and promotions
* Exceptional time management and project management skills
* Ability to manage agency relationships
* Understanding of digital Marketing trends including social Media, SEO/SEM and display advertising.
We are recruiting this position for an immediate start so if you think this sounds like you give me a call today, let's chat!