About the company:
Our client is one of the largest businesses in their field; a true global leader. They pride themselves on a strong culture with low staff turnover and a company that invests in it's people.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will;
- Manage all sponsorship and hospitality programs as per the Marketing plan to lead the roll out of the local and global activations and partner programmes
- Lead by example and be the brand champion for all branded assets and values.
- Execute high quality trade, networking, customer and hospitality events, as per the Marketing plan and ensure adherence with compliance.
- Work closely with agency partners to create best in class activations
- Manage an events budget to maximise brand awareness
Ideally you will have:
- A number of years working in a marketing role
- Strong event management background, ideally with high profile events
- Well developed project management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Availability to travel frequently and to work weekends around key events
- Strong attention to detail, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please click APPLY asap. For a confidential discussion, please call Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110