About the company
This organisation is a global branded consumer durables business across multiple categories sold through a variety of retailers predominantly hardware. With local and offshore manufacturing, and a global mandate owned by the Australian team to drive a culture of innovation across the product range and ways of working, the business has a strong growth agenda and exciting expansion plans. Due to continued growth, there is an opportunity to join their team in a newly created Marketing Communications Manager role.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, as the Marketing Communications Manager you will manage one direct report (Graphic Designer) and will be responsible for leading the development of the brand and communications strategy for two key brands. You will also lead the development of branded assets, content and campaigns for instore, online and offline including packaging, POS, website, third party ecommerce and social media for Australia, NZ, MENA and Eurasia using both inhouse resources and agency partners.
Key projects in the role will include a major packaging upgrade, supporting with annual product launches and launching on to new retail and online channels as well as the roll out of an exciting new partnership.
Experience & Skills
- Prior experience in Brand Marketing Management or Marketing Communications Management role within Consumer Goods, ideally with exposure to hardware channel
- Experience with digital marketing and developing content and assets for online / ecommerce and understanding of the online customer journey
- Commercially minded and strategic thinker to develop brand and communications strategy
- Prior people leadership experience and collaborative approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to grow with the business, passionate about consumer and brand, hands on nature with proactive, can do approach
- Speed and outstanding time management & organisation is a must.
You will step into an organisation undergoing an exciting period of growth as they set themselves up for future expansion both locally and internationally. You will work within a fast-paced business, which will utilise your ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once thanks to your well-developed time management and organisational skills.
The team is close knit and collaborative in nature, you will have the opportunity to mentor and develop your team as it continues to grow.
How to Apply
Sound like you? Click APPLY now or get in touch with Natalie Rogers for more information.