About The Company
Come and join the founders of the Australian Craft Spirit movement and be a part of a Tasmanian success story with a clear vision to create the first global icon of Australian Spirits. The multi award-winning business produces high quality, premium spirits using traditional, time-honoured methods in the heart of the Coal River Valley in Tasmania. The company has seen substantial growth over the last 3 years, further supporting their commitment in being a market-leader in liquor production. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a fantastic national brand with an incredible portfolio of high-quality products.
The company is on the search for an enthusiastic Communications Manager to join their ever-growing business. Luxury brand/product experience outside of liquor is highly desirable. This role is for someone hugely energetic, smart and entrepreneurial who will have a real opportunity to make their mark on the Australian Spirits industry. They're looking for a Marketing unicorn, but rest assured, they will be a part of a hugely supportive team, inclusive of a Head of Marketing, Head of E-commerce, In-House Content Manager, In-House Graphic Designer along with a core team of brilliant agency partners.
Some Of The Responsibilities Include
- Work with the Head of Marketing to establish clear communication identity ensuring its the product on every lip, you will be our brands greatest consumer engager and storyteller
- Lead the development of the communication brand plan, digital strategy and event calendar
- Manager PR agency relationships and influencer marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and drive trial
- Lead all NPD launch plans and the GTM strategy across all key channels; hospitality, grocery, online etc
- Manage national take overs, events, PR and press releases
- Full campaign management; big or small
- Be the digital creator and lead the social media strategy for two amazing brands!
What We're Looking For
- Relevant tertiary education in Business/Commerce/Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience specialising in Marketing Communications or PR
- Experience in digital marketing and social media is essential
- Premium or Luxury Retail experience is highly regarded
- Strong track record of building brands through compelling campaigns
- Strong management and communication skills
How To Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!