Our client is a premium fashion brand originating from New Zealand and is one of the fastest growing clothing brands in Australia, New Zealand and the U.S. With approximately 100 retail locations our client prides themselves on their quality, craft and their investment and commitment towards sustainability.
About the role:
Reporting to the Brand Manager, this role is perfect for a passionate, creative and collaborative Brand Communications marketer. This role is an integral part of the team and will contribute to the marketing and brand awareness strategy across the business in line with the global strategic goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enhance the synergy of the brands one voice globally
- Develop a strategic Global Blogger Influence Program
- Tactfully use content to drive engagement with target audience and demonstrate different target markets and how to engage creatively with them
- Maintain brand awareness across digital and in-store channels
- Assist with partnership agreements and benefits
- Manage wholesale marketing requirements with in house design team
Key attributes required:
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all business levels
- An open and flexible approach to daily tasks and changing requirements of this fast-growing area
- Rapid problem solver who can manage different types of stakeholders with ease
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Show initiative, with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to develop and improve processes in a new and developing area of the business
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts.