About the Client
Our client is a leading, edgy fashion business who pride themselves on spreading happiness, having fun and providing the Australian public with top quality product at the forefront of consumer trends. You will recognise their brands as market leaders, with a vibrant, dynamic and innovative ethos that permeates their product lines and culture alike! Due to growth within the business, an exciting and rare opportunity has become available to join the team in a Brand Coordinator role.
About the Role
This Brand Coordinator role will report directly into the General Manager, providing a high level of operational support for the multitude of company brands. You will act as a first level contact for all internal customers, supporting the sales team with a wide range of duties.
- Building and run accurate Netsuite reports as required
- Constructing Monday task boards including ongoing calendar management
- Note taking in team / management meetings
- Collating information for the GM's reporting requirements
- Formatting & refining presentations as required
- Data entry and cross-checking information for key business templates
- Liaising with sales team on sales performance
- Coordination of office admin tasks with relevant internal & external stakeholders
- Organizing all team meetings/ events!
This is a fantastic entry level role for an ambitious graduate or motivated sales administrator to join a world-class, fun and forward-thinking fashion business. As a self-driven high achiever, you will have exemplary communication and technology skills and will be calm under pressure. You will thrive on the opportunity to be one step ahead of the game; continuously looking forward yet delivering what the business outcome requires. You will be confident, highly organized and act as the cultural caption of the office. Most of all, you will be creative and able to HAVE FUN!
To apply, click the APPLY button role or contact Charlotte Woolford on 8613 3528.