Our client is one of Australia's largest vertically integrated health food companies that supplies both branded and private label products to key retailers, distributors, industrial users and the export market. They own a number of market leading brands across key categories such as snacking, cooking, health mixes and muesli. Due to significant growth over the last financial year & substantial future growth prospects both locally and globally, the business is now seeking a talented Brand Development Executive to help support and manage their Export division.
This Brand Development Executive role will report directly into the Export Manager and will support the Export Leadership team and their interactions with other business partners and potential partners in China on brand development and category expansion plans.
What you'll be doing?
- Initiation of and co-ordination of NPD projects
- Package upgrades / designs
- The development & execution of marketing collateral & activities
- Monitor market trends both locally and within Asia
- Formatting & refining presentations as required
- Data entry and cross-checking information for key business templates
- Liaising with sales team on sales performance
- Coordination of office admin tasks with relevant internal & external stakeholders
- 2-3 years FMCG experience ideally operating within China
- Ability to speak, read and write Mandarin
- Ability to travel 2-3 times a year to China
- A driven, curious attitude; someone with a bit of spark
- Nimble and agile nature; candidate will have to be comfortable working in an SME environment and amongst both Australian and Chinese cultures
- A level of maturity that exceeds level of experience. Big stakeholder management role
- Understanding of, and enthusiasm for small team mentality i.e. high responsibility, accountability and autonomy
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Maya Wettenhall on 8613 3510.