About the business
If you have an International marketing background and are bored and frustrated at having to deal with conservative and bland Aussie retailers then stop looking for a new job. You may have just found it. How does an International Brand Manager & Market Development role sounds? Are you tired of having to discount all of your great international brand experience because it's not what Australian FMCG companies are after? Keep on reading.
With a huge international footprint and market leading brands across a number of categories this organisation is quite unique for a Sydney based FMCG business. Our client is one of Australia's leading food companies, operating in more than 50 countries.
They offer excellent flexibility and extensive training and development. A rare opportunity has now become available for an experienced Brand Manager (might suit a Senior Brand Manager) to work from Sydney but to cover one of their prized and high growth regions.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager (or Senior Brand Manager) for a 12month maternity leave contract. The ideal candidate will be proud of the experience they have picked up overseas and proud of having worked in tough markets. You will have a traditional marketing foundation but have solid experience entering new markets. We are looking for a strong FMCG skillset but also highly commercial due to the complexities of this global business. You will be involved in brand launches, innovation and will have best in class project management skills.
- Work closely with Global Marketing & Sales teams to execute local plans as well as centralised marketing department here in Sydney.
- Lead market entry into new regions
- Lead the local market insights so marketing plans can be tailored for the local market
- Help build the local distributors capabilities
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 5+ years brand management or market development experience
- Experience in developing brand plans with proven commercial results (ROI)
- Proven experience managing an A&P budget
- Experience working in other regions outside of Australia, ideally in the Middle East or APAC.
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills ensuring significant internal and external relationships.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce
How to apply
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148