About the company
A trusted brand in the food manufacturing industry is experiencing tremendous growth, whilst still retaining their core family business values. They have a good variety of products and brands that have solidified their position with their loyal customer base of consumers. They are now looking to expand their market and create valued partnerships with their B2B customers.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Manager, the Brand Manager will provide direction and management to ensure sustainable marketing and business growth plans for this company's professional portfolio across Australia and New Zealand, in foodservice and industrial channels.
You will be required to:
- Provide management and execution to ensure sustainable profitability through pricing, initiatives and portfolio management.
- Have a strong strategic input, insight and alignment for the brand's short- and long-term development growth initiatives
- Develop short, medium and long-term marketing plans along with ongoing insights as part of the annual brand planning, for the company's portfolio and communication initiatives
- Develop and manage the brands digital presence across all channels online and on social media by developing engaging, timely and relevant content.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- 3+ years relevant marketing experience within B2B
- Tertiary qualified in marketing, and/or advertising.
- Proven experience developing and delivering marketing communication campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience running regional marketing plans within Australia and New Zealand
- Experience with managing and briefing agency partners to deliver multi-channel communications campaigns, is preferred
- Strong market research skills and experience in delivering 1-3 year brand plans, managed through to execution
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience executing SEM, blog, EDM and social media prospecting to achieve communication plan goals
- Prior experience within a retailer facing Brand Manager role, ideally within the food or consumer goods space will be highly regarded.
You are a collaborative, passionate, driven and enthusiastic Brand Manager who is analytically and commercially minded. You will have a proactive nature and will be comfortable working with a cross functional team environment and acting as a project lead. You will have exceptional planning and organisational skills and strong attention to detail, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are an experienced Brand Manager that has a passion for food and will keep this at the core of your day-to-day activities, this is a great opportunity to expand and strengthen the company's B2B channels.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.