About this role
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager ready for a step up to Brand Manager level.
About The Company
Australian Owned and operated, you will get involved with creating the strategy at a local level and having decisions signed off quickly. With it being Aussie owned the culture is inclusive and flexible with a real family feel. So if you're sick of all the politics and want to get involved in the strategy and not have it handed from overseas then keep reading.
You will be responsible for
- Manage current portfolios and key innovation projects end to end. This will involve a high level of stakeholder and project management, preparation of business plans, communication between departments.
- Develop & execute communication campaigns, both ATL and BTL working with creative, media and agencies within the context of brand objectives
- Manage monthly A&P spend and reporting to a high level of accuracy
- Assist in strategy development including one/three year plans, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
- Be the key communication link between internal functions: Operations for key projects and brand initiatives
- Contribute to the commercial portfolio management.
To be successful you'll
- Have strong Brand management experience - FMCG, Personal Care or Pharmaceuticals
- Be commercial and results driven
- Thrive working in a team, being energy and positivity to everything you do
- Be an excellent communicator and influencer
- Have strong planning and organisational abilities
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Scott on 02 80247152 or apply to find out more