About the company
Our client is a global consumer goods business that service both B2B and B2C markets. They are proud of their team oriented, innovative, and supportive culture. An opportunity has opened up within their marketing team for an passionate and enthusiastic Brand Manager to join their team to support the growth of a growing brand within their portfolio.
About the role
This is a newly created role which will see you working across a growing portfolio that sells into B2C channels.
Duties will include develop and implementing marketing strategies, managing product portfolio and inventory, develop and implement business plans, forecasting etc. This role will also have one direct report.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field eg. Marketing, Business etc
- Prior experience in a Product Management role within the consumer goods, retail space, or FMCG
- Solid understanding of a brand range of marketing principles
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to write for both online and offline
This role will be well suited to a well-rounded marketer with experience working within a driven, high performing business environment. You will be an analytically minded candidate, yet able to think outside the square, who is pragmatic and proactive in their approach. You will have well developed numerical skills, attention to detail and organisational skills.
You will be comfortable with working within a fast-paced, collaborative, environment, managing multiple priorities. You will be highly responsive and adaptable, able to capitalise on opportunities in a timely manner. You will also have well developed stakeholder management and communication skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Kieran Coen on (02) 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.