About the company
Our client is a well-known Australian FMCG company who encompass a portfolio of iconic everyday household and pantry brands. They aim to bring the best of both innovation and taste to homes across Australia; in most supermarket isles you will find a product that they proudly represent! Their portfolio includes several of the world's specialist food brands, coupled with a range of company own brands which draw on local produce and flavours of the region.
About the Role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will look after new product launches from insight to execution, as well as developing key communications to drive brand performance.
- Develop & execute communication campaigns, both ATL and BTL working with creative, media and shopper agencies within the context of brand objectives.
- Manage the product lifecycle for the existing portfolio to achieve an efficient range that meets the business' objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on idea generation and product concepts for the retail channel.
- Manage key innovation projects end to end which includes stakeholder management, project management, preparation of business plans and communication to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Be the key communication link between internal functions: R&D, Packaging, Sales, Category development, Revenue Management, Operations for key projects and brand initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Prior NPD experience within an FMCG business, with local manufacturing
- Experience developing and executing communication campaigns including both ABL and BTL
- Understanding of P&L including COGS, margins, componentry and marketing budgets
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
How to Apply
Click "Apply" or call Jenna Blackbeard on 03 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion.