ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Our client is a global food manufacturing business with headquarters based in Europe. Their Iconic brands are recognised globally and innovation is at the heart of everything they do. They pride themselves on the ethical and sustainable sourcing of their ingredients and ensure they are giving back to the local communities in which they operate. Currently in major grocery channels, they plan on expanding their distribution into out of home and convenience channels within the ANZ region.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will be responsible for developing the annual marketing business plan including product launches, brand and communication strategy, execution and management of the A&P budget for a portfolio of brands.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop the annual marketing plan and execution strategy, relevant to ANZ region.
- Develop & execute communication campaigns, both ATL and BTL working with creative, media and shopper agencies within the context of brand objectives.
- Manage the product lifecycle for the existing portfolio to achieve an efficient range that meets the business' objectives.
- Manage product launches and NPD process which includes stakeholder management, project management, preparation of business plans and communication to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Manage full P&L for your portfolio, monitoring performance and ROI and making recommendations for marketing efficiencies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous brand management experience, within FMCG.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing or another related field.
- Prior experience in NPD and TTL marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of category management principles.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to build strong working relationships within an international environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!