About the company
You will be working on some of world's most well-known brands. Our client has a portfolio of household brands that are amongst the most prominent in grocery. They are seeking a talented and energetic Brand Manager to drive commercial results and increase market share. Working in a highly competitive segment the right candidate will have high business acumen and a need to succeed.
About the role
You will be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans, market and category analysis as well as managing budgets and supporting sales. You're able to work autonomously drawing on your marketing experience inclusive of exposure to analytical tools and providing insightful, data driven recommendations. Your fresh and energetic approach positions you well for this consumer driven business. You will manage the P&L and lead the annual budget process. In addition, you will mentor junior marketing team members who will support the execution of all marketing activities including reporting, data analysis, and stakeholder engagement.
- Develop Marketing Plans and implement brand strategies
- Cross functional management and present to senior management
- Develop an innovation pipeline across brands
- Manage a P&L and a well-recognised portfolio
Skills & Experience
- Be an experienced FMCG Brand Manager, or high performing Assistant Brand Manager ready to take a step up
- Exposure to digital, TVC and brand planning
- Experience working within a large, Tier 1 FMCG company
- Strong business acumen, with end to end NPD experience
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or similar
How to apply
Click APPLY or call Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.