About the Company
Our client is a well-regarded global food manufacturing business who are a market leader in their space. Their portfolio consists of a variety of quality, well recognised brands which are sold through multiple sales channels. Due to recent acquisition and growth, they now have an opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their team, looking after a portfolio of brands within the domestic market.
About the Role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will be responsible for end to end NPD and marketing communnications to ensure successful growth and profit outcomes across the branded portfolio and retail domestic channel.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop the annual marketing plan and execution strategy, relevant to domestic market.
- Develop & execute communication campaigns, both ATL and BTL working with creative, media and shopper agencies within the context of brand objectives.
- Manage the product lifecycle for the existing portfolio to achieve an efficient range that meets the business' objectives.
- Manage product launches and NPD process which includes stakeholder management, project management, preparation of business plans and communication to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Manage full P&L for your portfolio, monitoring performance and ROI and making recommendations for marketing efficiencies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous brand management experience, within FMCG.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing or another related field.
- Prior experience in NPD and TTL marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of category management principles.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to build strong working relationships within an international environment.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.