About the company
This leading retailer has a major national footprint within the retail space, they have experienced substantial growth over the past 18 months. With offerings across the online and retail channel, they are committed to delivering superior customer service in order to drive retention.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager and working closely with overseas suppliers and internal stakeholders, the Brand/Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution of the product category. You will identify and manage potential improvement opportunities and projects for the range as well as overseeing the continuous improvement of current ranges. You will also be charged with defining and executing the product strategy including the core messaging and positioning of the products and creation of training tools.
- Budget and pricing management across Product Sales, Margin and market penetration
- Management and delivery of product development and range improvement projects
- Work closely within internal stakeholders ensure continuous sales and margin growth of products in stores.
- Develop sales and product training tools
- Brief and train customers at product launch presentation
- Foster strong relationships with international supplier base
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in a relevant field such as business, marketing or engineering
- Experience in Product or Brand Management
- A strong understanding of major players, customer base, emerging trends and upcoming opportunities within the outdoor recreational sector
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience within a Retail or Franchise business is ideal, but not essential
To be considered for this role please click on apply asap or contact Kieran Coen on 02 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.