About the Business
Our client is a growing consumer products business that prides itself on innovation and delivering new products across multiple categories in the 'better for you' space. Due to their continued success, they continue to grow and are about to launch 2 new brands to market. It's an exciting time to join the business and be a part of their success story.
About the Role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of brands to ensure successful growth and profit outcomes within the retail channel.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop annual marketing plans.
- Develop & execute communication campaigns, both ATL and BTL working with creative, media and shopper agencies within the context of brand objectives.
- Manage the product lifecycle for the existing portfolio to achieve an efficient range that meets the business' objectives.
- Manage all new product launches and set the go to market strategy.
- Manage full P&L for your portfolio, monitoring performance and ROI and making recommendations for marketing efficiencies.
Skills & Experience
- Previous brand management experience within FMCG or consumer goods.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing or another related field.
- Prior experience in TTL marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of category management principles.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to build strong working relationships within an international environment.
How to Apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3536 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.