About the business
Our client's purpose is to create and inspire food that people love! Home to iconic brands that generations of Australians have grown up with and are a household staple for the weekly shop. Renowned for their sustained growth in fresh and chilled meat they are a business driven by their Australian roots driven to stay in front of their competitors.
Passionate about the sustainable journey of their brands and products and believe in taking responsibility to look after our planet, striving to work in a manner to minimises impact to the environment
About the brand and role
The Brand Manager will be a multi-functional, hands-on and strategic position in a growing and essential category. You will manage and support a premium portfolio within fresh produce. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will own, develop and support the brand responsibilities, delivering against set brand metrics as well as budgeted annual volume, margin and sales objectives. This will have a strong focus on campaign management, with some healthy budgets & partnerships to be part fun & innovative campaigns with a first to market approach.
You are currently working as a Brand Manager within the consumer goods industry. You have a creative flair with proven strategy success and are looking to join a food business with a focus on local produce & innovation.
You like the idea of traditional training, above the line marketing & big market share, but crave the creativity of a smaller business with less red tape and the ability to think outsdie the square.
- Previous brand management experience within a consumer goods company, food industry is highly regarded.
- Proven success creating and implementing marketing campaigns
- Strengths working on a local strategy with strong focus around creation and innovation
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills with strong project management
- Proficient with MS Office, IRI/Nielsen and Quantium with strong numeracy skills
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline - Business, Marketing, Communications
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.
If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!