About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading private, family-owned companies in the grocery industry. Having a portfolio of strong brands and fine international products, this organisation stand behind their brands and distribute products nationally through all retail, wholesale, and industrial channels.
As the Product Manager, you will report into the Senior Brand Manager and will be responsible for managing the following:
- Assist in the brand planning process for all brands allocated in your portfolio
- End to product development and product improvements for your allocated brands
- Manage multiple cross-functional projects and associated timelines
- Manage all GTM plans for your portfolio of brands & post analysis reporting
- Assist in managing an allocated marketing budget
- Implement marketing objectives and strategies to deliver sustainable sales and market share growth
- Analyse market, consumer, and competitive information to make recommendations
- Support sales and develop trade presenters for all new products
Skills & Experience
You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have a background in FMCG and are passionate about food, family, and friends. You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and dependable. No job is beneath you and you will roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the task done. You are naturally service-oriented and enjoy working with people. You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and bring positivity and passion to all of your interactions. You will also have proven experience in the following:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing / Commerce / Business
- Proven experience in brand management or product management, preferably within FMCG
- New product development experience, from introduction phase through to commercialisation
- Experience with project management and proven experience working to tight deadlines
Despite the business's growing success, their family-values driven culture remains at the core of everything they do. They pride themselves on building genuine relationships with customers, staff, and partners alike. As the Brand Manager, you will be joining a fantastic, hardworking team who are eager to take the business from strength to strength.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.