About the Company
If you've got a few years of experience in marketing under your belt coupled with either strong digital skills or working in an online environment then this could be the job for you. This is an Australian start-up with global FMCG backing. It's the best of both worlds, an agile, fast paced business wrapped up with the stability of a multinational. This company isn't big but its already captured the attention of a worldwide audience. Innovation for these guys is huge business. With an aggressive growth agenda, supported by a healthy/ good for you ethos this company has a clear focus on where they want to be.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing the Brand Manager is a pivotal role helping to support all marketing activities but taking a leading role in all things digital. You will have hands on experience running digital platforms with effectiveness and executional excellence.
- Support the team in the development, and sharing of, presentations to showcase best practice to peers and HQ
- Manage remit of social media platforms - creative development and copy writing, campaign management, evaluation and is responsible for continuous improvement including monthly reporting
- Marketing assets - develops marketing ATL and BTL assets,
- Website - developing content and keeping the site up to date, working with agency partner on updates
- You will be skilled in copywriting (e.g. social media, EDMs, press releases, website copy)
- Successfully growing a brand or product consistently
- 5 years experience - Candidates with agency experience will be looked upon favourably
- Lifestyle brand experience welcomed
- Digital savvy: experience with Shopify, hands on experience of running social media platforms, running Google Adword accounts and websites
- Project management - experience of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Copy writing skills (e.g. social media, EDMs, press releases, website copy)
- Applicants from advertising, media, client side or start up welcome
To apply, click on the APPLY button below - Shortlisting w/c 25th January.