About the company
Our client is a fast-paced entertainment brand who has experienced year on year growth. They are creating exciting and trusted experiences for their customers and revolutionising the industry as they go. They combine technology and entertainment to create products that push the boundaries and are part of a global business with a number of well-known brands.
About the role
As Brand Manager you will work closely with the General Manager of Marketing and the broader marketing team to ensure the flawless execution of some pretty exciting Marketing Campaigns. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Oversee a team of 2 direct reports
- Own the day-to-day performance of the brand, working collaboratively with CRM, promotions and digital to optimize performance.
- Execute with excellence the current campaign across ATL and BTL channels
- Lead the quarterly brand review and yearly brand planning process.
- Liaise with media, digital, creative & PR agencies to develop and execute key marketing campaigns.
- Create detailed brand plans to ensure the right customers are interacting with the brand.
- In conjunction with the GM of Marketing, develop and implement promotional and advertising activities to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual business objectives.
- Review sales performance of segments/ brands regularly and recommend changes in media.
- Analyse and interpret consumer research and data and analytics, to seek the opportunity or the solve.
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Experience working with external agencies and internal design.
- Preferred experience working with media briefing.
- Good eye for design and quality execution
- Analytical skills with the ability to convert analysis into decision making.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Experience or an understanding of post-production
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly flexible and fun organisation.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Kristan De Sousa (07) 3153 9902 to discuss the role in more detail.