About the business
Our Client is one of Australia's largest animal nutrition companies with market leading products in the dog, equine, cat, litter, poultry, sheep and dairy categories
The Ag Retail team is responsible for the sales of branded animal nutrition products through the rural retail channel across Australia. This encompasses approximately 1,500 outlets.
The Brand Manager role is accountable for brand health and innovation, and supporting delivery of the commercial plan in conjunction with the sales team
In the particular the role has responsibility for:
- Developing and executing the overall communication and promotional plan (all species and routes to market)
- Coordinating the marketing calendars for each of our ~10 key distributor partners and for key direct accounts
- Leading the marketing activation for nominated species across all channels including store, digital, media, events and brand ambassadors
- Co-ordinate the innovation funnel for dog, cat, litter and poultry
- Coordinate the event and brand ambassador programs.
- Passion for animals and their health
- 5+ years is Marketing / Brand Management
- Ideally you will have knowledge operating in the animal nutrition market
- Preferred experience in Marketing or sales, FMCG Marketing or AgBusiness
- Expertise in Social and Digital
- You will be a self-starter, Strong communicator and have excellent project management skills
- Degree qualified in Marketing
How to apply
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Kali Biase-McInally. If we have never spoken before,
feel free to send me a LinkedIn request.