About the Company
Our client is an ASX listed company and is Australia's largest independent supplier of animal nutrition solutions servicing multiple categories and industry sectors. Our client has been a part of the Australia's agricultural industry for close to 30 years, having built strong partnerships with suppliers, customers and local communities. Boasting a significant manufacturing network across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania, the business has a strong hold across the performance feed and consumer pet food markets, as well being a key partner to the overall farming and agricultural industry nationwide. Across the network, our client produces close to 2 million tonnes of finished feeds and feed ingredients a year.
About the Role
This Brand Manager role will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual. Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will autonomously manage a business critical portfolio end to end; setting the marketing communication strategy, through to identifying consumer insights and activating the brand in market. You will also influence the social media and digital content strategy whilst acting as a brand ambassador driving consumer education.
- Responsible for the development, communication and implementation of brand strategies with a key focus on ATL and BTL activations
- Create and identify tactical opportunities for partnership and brand activations to maximise brand awareness
- Manage any NPD launch plans & the GTM activations
- Monitor consumer trends and competitor activity in the market - conduct research when required
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy via relevant social media & digital channels
- Experience in NPD development; partnering with R&D and product technical teams to execute NPD
- Educate consumer; act as the Brand Custodian
- Be a team player and support others across the S&M team
- 2- 4 + years' experience from within Marketing / Brand Management
- Experience within an FMCG/ consumer goods
- A passion for animals and/or animal health
- Experience in launching NPD into market - ideation to execution
- Experience in using data to interpret insights and make recommendations to the wider team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, and the ability to confidently present to ELT
- Relevant Tertiary Marketing qualifications
- Furthermore, a curious mind coupled with a highly energetic & authentic attitude is key
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Maya Wettenhall on 8613 3510.