About the business
With a huge international footprint and market leading brands across a number of categories this organisation is quite unique for a Sydney based FMCG business. Our client is one of the Australia's leading food companies, operating in more than 50 countries.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who is passionate about food and may even secretly call themselves a 'foodie'. Do you love looking at food trends, seeking out new restaurants and love exploring new food innovation on shelf? If so, this could be the role for you!
Don't let title put you off. This is a BIG role and may even suit a Senior Brand Manager. You will be responsible for NPD and Innovation, with an influential role to play. Whilst a global brand, this business has high automony making decisions here and pushing the boundaries.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 5+ years brand management experience within Food FMCG
- Strong experience leading NPD and innovation
- Proven success expanding core range into retail
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills ensuring significant internal and external relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business or Commerce
Someone who has held a varied background, with strong commercial skill set perhaps working across Tier 1 and 2 type businesses would be highly regarded.
How to apply
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact me, Donna Tutte. If we have never spoken before feel free to send me a LinkedIn request.