About the client
Our client is a tier one FMCG business with a suite of much-loved heritage brands across multiple categories. Well-known for their dynamic, supportive and values driven culture as well as a drive for consumer led innovation, the business attracts and retains top talent.
There is an exciting opportunity to join the business as a Brand Manager across the largest and key priority brand in the portfolio.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, the Brand Manager will have an opportunity to support across a $350M brand with 85% brand awareness as market leader in it's category, selling into grocery, P+C as well as food service.
The role is 360 in nature, seeing you working across the full marketing mix as well as innovation and NPD to recruit new users to the brand, working with local manufacturing teams. This will see you working cross functionally and taking the lead on key exciting NPD projects and taking total ownership of the digital marketing strategy and sponsorships for the brand.
Skills + Experience
- Prior experience operating within a 360 Brand Manager level within FMCG / Consumer Goods
- Exceptional project management experience working cross functionally and alongside agency partners
- Experience with developing and implementing brand strategy
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media
- NPD development experience via stage gate and working with local manufacturing
- Prior experience working with IRI / Nielsen / Quantium data
- Exceptional communication, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
This role is a great fit for a self-motivated candidate with strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills as well as a strong level of maturity, adaptability and diverse experience across brand / strategy / NPD.
You will have a data led, consumer/customer centric and commercial nature and will be comfortable engaging cross functionally and at all levels within a business. You will pride yourself on your adaptability and strong learning agility and will thrive in a busy, fast paced role with a focus on project management comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!