With a mission to produce the highest quality & sustainably sourced dairy products in the world, our clients have a commitment to the health of their farmers and animals. A boosting portfolio with many brands we know and love, from daily staples to premium indulgence.
About the role
This is an incredible rare opportunity to join a small high-performing team, to take ownership & direction of the ANZ strategy. Reporting into the Head of Marketing & Category, this Brand Manager leads the most exciting & creative brand ranging across two categories. This opportunity will expand & develop your skillset, supported by an incredible mentor & global resource. You will play as a market leader and an opportunity brand, having full creative and directive reign. With complete autonomy to drive a hands on, end to end process across ANZ. You will be a numbers marketer, with a keen eye for consumer behaviour and insights to build brand recommendations. Working closely with global teams, to drive innovation, implement business activities, whilst maintaining market share through effective campaigns & promotion. This is a true 360 marketing position, with bundles of opportunities to roll your sleeves in and make a true impact.
- Achieve & exceed brand and product portfolio targets
- Manage the brand strategy across all digital and social channels
- Lead engaging TTL campaigns
- Develop & execute the NPD pipeline, implementing & localising global strategies
- Build recommendations using consumer research and insights
- Manage relationships and briefing processes with internal stakeholders & agency partners
- A proven track record as either a highly successful Assistant Brand Manager or Junior Brand Manager looking for your next step.
- A background in FMCG, or similar industry
- Skilled in building brand strategy and using insights/data
- Strengths in leading digital and social marketing
- Exceptional communication & project management skills
- Self-driven and autonomous, with a for-team attitude are an absolute must in this fun and fast paced role
Located on the fringes of the CBD, they offer a strong salary package with a fantastic mentorship. Fostering a high-performing culture, with the true capacity to develop & upskill a 360-marketing career with a global brand.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.