About the client
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality products to market across multiple categories. They hold strong relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation. Internally, the environment is family friendly, positive, dynamic and the team are highly engaged in the success of the brands and business.
About the Role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will step into a 360 role, managing NPD, communications campaigns and trade marketing. This will see you manage new product launches from insight to execution, as well as developing key communications to drive brand performance.
Key projects in the role include launching new to category innovation, developing a three year innovation funnel, implement a major packaging refresh and develop / execute a trade activation plan across the total portfolio.
- Develop & execute communication campaigns, both ATL and BTL and trade marketing working with agency partners
- Manage product lifecycle for the existing portfolio to achieve an efficient range that meets the business' objectives
- Work closely with the MM on idea generation and product concepts for the retail channel
- Manage key innovation, product optimisation and packaging update projects end to end which includes stakeholder management, project management, preparation of business plans and communication to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Be the key communication link between internal functions: R&D, Packaging, Sales, Category development, Revenue Management, Operations for key projects and brand initiatives
- Manage A+P budget
Skills & Experience
- Prior brand management within a food manufacturing business
- Prior product development experience via stage gate (or similar) within a food manufacturing business
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholder at a variety of levels
You will be a positive, outgoing individual with a can do attitude. You will be a strong communicator with strong relationship building, influence and engagement skills and the ability to work cross functionally with people at all levels. You will be comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic environment, able to pivot and adapt quickly to change.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees (02) 8024 7177 for a confidential discussion.