About the company
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing hardware companies and since the brand's beginning, the business has continued to be the market leader globally through driving innovation and launching disruptive products to the market. With a rich heritage and high brand awareness, this brand has a clear dedication to the end-user, with a strong focus on providing trade-specific solutions. Due to significant growth within the business, we are now seeking to appoint two Brand Managers for two business critical portfolios reporting into the Head of Marketing.
Some of the responsibilities include
- Build and implement the ANZ marketing strategy across all channels to market ensuring brand equity, consistency and awareness
- TTL marketing campaign execution including global launches of NPD
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver best in class activations
- Manage seasonal campaigns, promotions, and retailer exclusives
- Oversee marketing budget and measure the ROI on all marketing activities
- Leverage consumer insights and deliver business recommendations
- Support sales teams in the trade presentations
What we're looking for
- Relevant tertiary education in Business/Commerce/Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years as a Brand Manager
- Experience in either FMCG or consumer goods / hardware
- Strong commercial acumen in sales, growth, market share and brand penetration
- Strong track record of building brands domestically
- Experience in leading NPD launch plans
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This role will be well suited to a proactive candidate with a can-do attitude and hands on approach. You will have strong stakeholder, project management and influence skills and will enjoy working collaboratively in a cross functional environment as well as with external suppliers. You will be comfortable to manage ambiguity as well as challenge the status quo and think outside the square, driving to deliver exceptional customer experience. Internally, the team enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on 8316 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!