About the company
Our client is a market leader in the health & wellness space who hold immense brand recognition and loyalty, both locally and globally. Their culture is second to none; with an emphasis on career progression and extensive work perks on offer, they are widely recognised to invest extensively in their people.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will be responsible for developing brand plans for key international brands as well as emerging local brands within the portfolio to be launched in the Australian market.
A key focus of the role will be to work with the broader marketing team to identify opportunities for launch in the Australian market based on market analysis. You will act as the guardian of the brands to ensure the activations are in line with objectives and brand vision as well as meeting targets.
- Identify brand opportunities based on thorough analysis of competitor and retailer landscapes
- Develop of long-term brand strategies and DNA and development plans
- Effective & efficient management of P&L and A&P budgets
- Work with international brand teams to ensure plans are being implemented effectively
- Work with the Innovation team to deliver NPD launches, using insights & market research to help inform the NPD pipeline
- Management agency partners to develop TTL communications
- Conduct post implementation analysis to identify portfolio optimisation opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 3-5+ years' experience in Brand or Category Management, ideally working with nutritional products
- TTL campaign marketing experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to lead, directly or indirectly to achieve business objectives
- Experience working closely with either Aztec or Nielsen data
Our client pride themselves on their forward thinking, positive and progressive culture. You will be a dynamic, energetic, hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate marketer; naturally curious with a drive to do things differently. You will be a leader with a proactive nature who demonstrates with strong project management skills and the ability to hit the ground running and manage multiple priorities. You will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence others and manage effective stakeholder relationships at all levels, both internally and externally!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Charlotte Woolford on (03) 8613 3528 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!