About the business
With a huge international footprint and market leading brands across a number of categories this organisation is quite unique for a Sydney based FMCG business. Our client is one of Australia's leading food companies, operating in more than 50 countries.
They offer excellent flexibility and extensive training and development. A rare opportunity has now become available for an experienced Brand Manager to join the business on a 12-month contract for 3 days a week.
About the role
Sadly it's rare to see part time opportunities in FMCG, especially when joining a new business. Your 3 days can be spread across 4,5 days or just 3 - The flexibility is yours.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who knows the Australian grocery market but comes with an international mindset as much of the innovation will go global. We are looking for a strong FMCG skillset but also highly commercial due to the complexities of this global business. You will be involved in brand launches, innovation and will have best in class project management skills.
Innovation - Develop and broaden the portfolio across a specific category. Work with R&D to develop the offering.
Market Insights - Work with global teams to learn and listen to what is happening in their regions. Build a strong market understanding to enter new markets.
Development and execution of marketing plans - Work with commercial and marketing teams in the regions
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 5+ years brand management experience within FMCG
- Experience in developing brand plans with proven commercial results (ROI)
- Proven experience managing an A&P budget
- Experience working in other regions outside of Australia
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills ensuring significant internal and external relationships.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce
How to apply
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on 02 8024 7177