About the Company
We are working with an Australian owned consumer goods business who have a large portfolio of brands - many of them are household names. This is a rare opportunity to join a locally lead marketing team who are responsible for creating global strategy.
About the Role
As Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the full end to end marketing mix. This is a hands on role that will see you managing brand plans, setting strategic direction, managing NPD launches and working on innovation plans.
Working with a local Australian business means decisions are made quickly. This is the ideal role for a marketer struggling with the layers typically found in a global FMCG.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Brand Marketing role within FMCG
- NPD and Innovation exposure
- Ability to work through a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strong passion for marketing
- A positive, can-do attitude
For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Scott on 02 8024 7152 or click APPLY now.