About the company
This global consumer hardware company has created some of the industry's biggest brands and plays a market leading role in one of Australia's most critical growth sectors. Servicing traditional hardware, automotive and trade channels with local and global manufacturing, the business has built its' market share on the back of high quality product, which is why it has become a brand of choice for its industry segment. As the result of growth, an opportunity has become available for a Brand Manager to join this Melbourne based team.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role combines strategic planning, insights and innovation & will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual. As Brand Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of products selling into industrial and retail channels. Candidates will need to have a strong brand manager background and a developed ability to make insightful recommendations for the brand strategy + innovation opportunities. It is also essential that candidates have substantial stakeholder management skills, in order to work effectively across the various segments of the business and drive collaboration.
- Drive the strategic vision and brand strategy for your portfolio, maximising all resources to ensure optimum ROI
- Execute the marketing plan & activities across all channels to market; Industrial & Retail
- Evolve & deliver the digital consumer strategy
- Lead and support the launch of any new NPD into the Australian market; COGS, margin, packaging, labelling, Quality etc.
- Support the National Sales team with the appropriate tools, materials and presentations and where needed
- Communicate current market trends and consumer insights to relevant stakeholders
- Liaise and manage agency partners
- Stakeholder management, both locally and globally
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.