About Our Client
Our client is part of a global juggernaut within the Health and Nutrition sector, turning over $25 billion AUD with huge and well-loved brands we see in our homes and retail stores every day.
The Australian HQ runs very autonomously, agile and sharp, this organisation will suit somebody who has the big company training but enjoys working in a smaller environment.
About The Role
The Brand Manager - Skincare, will be responsible for the second largest product across the business, managing and leading all marketing activity for ANZ.
You will lead and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including Customers, Retailers and Licensees. With strong focus presenting and collaborating promotional plans with Chemist Warehouse, Priceline and Coles.
- Previous experience in a Brand or Marketing Management role within Skincare or Beauty is highly desired
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with internal and external teams
- Experience leading brand communication to customers to drive sales
- Analytical in your approach with success reporting to local and global markets
- Strong communication skills to get others behind on your projects
- Bachelors Degree in related Commercial field (preferred)
- Globally listed client with a huge portfolio of well-known brands
- Grocery and Pharmacy channel management
- Local innovation for a global product
- High performing Marketing team
- Flexible and supportive working environments
- Close to North Shore train/bus stations
GET A CLIENT FACING INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK!! AND START ASAP!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Donna Tutte for a confidential chat on 02 8024 7148