About the client
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious products to market across multiple categories. They hold strong relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result they have grown their team significantly over the past couple of years. Internally, the environment is family friendly, positive, dynamic and the team are highly engaged in the success of the brands and business.
About the Role
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, the Brand Manager will step into a 360 role, managing NPD, communciations campaigns and trade marketing. This will see you manage new product launches from insight to execution, as well as developing key communications to drive brand performance.
The brand is currently in growth and one of only three brands growing within the category, therefore the role will see you maintain this leading marketing positioning. Key projects in the role will include launching a communications campaign, launching new SKUs to market and developing the 2020 innovation pipeline.
- Develop & execute communication campaigns, both ATL and BTL and trade marketing working with agency partners
- Manage product lifecycle for the existing portfolio to achieve an efficient range that meets the business' objectives
- Work closely with the SBM on idea generation and product concepts for the retail channel
- Manage key innovation, product optimisation and packaging update projects end to end which includes stakeholder management, project management, preparation of business plans and communication to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Be the key communication link between internal functions: R&D, Packaging, Sales, Category development, Revenue Management, Operations for key projects and brand initiatives
- Manage A+P budget
Skills & Experience
- Prior brand management within a food manufacturing business
- Prior product development experience via stage gate (or similar) within a food manufacturing business
- TTL communications and trade marketing management experience working with agency partners
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholder at a variety of levels
You will be a positive, outgoing individual with a can do attitude and a curious mind. You will be a strong communicator with strong relationship building, influence and engagement skills and the ability to work cross functionally with people at all levels. You will be comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic team environment, able to pivot and adapt quickly to change.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales, Category or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!