About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who own market leading brands within the health and wellness space. With a suite of well established brands, well known and loved by their consumers across the globe. Due to a maternity leave cover, there is an opportunity to join their business as a Brand Manager across their largest brand in a 12 month contract capacity.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will manage the business' largest brand, which dominates it's category within the health and wellness space. This is a varied and hands on 360 role which will see you have total ownership including executing brand plans, leading NPD management and launch, activations, trade marketing and online / offline campaign management.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Prior experience in a 360 ABM / BM level role within FMCG, owning your own portfolio
- Experience with managing NPD via stage gate, leveraging global trends and consumer insights
- End to end campaign management experience including social and digital campaign management
- Experience managing agencies, creatives and partnering with sales teams
- Prior budget management experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
You will be commercially minded and consumer insight led in your approach and a passion for brand marketing and the health and wellness space. You will have well developed organisational skills with solid attention to detail, project management and budget management.
You will pride yourself on your entrepreneurial spirit as well as your relationship building, stakeholder management, communication and influence skills and will enjoy working collaboratively in a hands on and varied role within cross functional, team oriented environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!