About the company
Our client is a major FMCG business within the globally and within the Australian market. They boast a suite of market leading brands across multiple categories. There is now an opportunity to join their highly engaged team during a busy and exiting time within the business to drive major projects across heritage and much-loved brands.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will work within a category team to drive market leading and well established FMCG brands. You will work across the NPD pipeline, brand communications leading up to the launch of a major brand and packaging refresh and NPD launches. You will work closely with internal stakeholders as well as agency partners to manage the development of marketing communications and with the Marketing Manager to execute the existing brand plans and to help to develop next year's brand planning strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. marketing
- Prior experience within a retailer facing Assistant Brand Manager or Brand Manager role, ideally within the food space
- Prior exposure to Aztec/IRI or Nielsen data
- Experience working with new product development using the stage gate process
- Experience managing agency partners and working within cross functional project teams
- Strong project management and exceptional communication skills
You will be a passionate, energetic, driven and enthusiastic Brand Manager who is analytically and commercially minded. You will have a proactive nature and will be comfortable working with a cross functional team environment and acting as a project lead. You will have exceptional planning and organisational skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively within a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales or Category - feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!