On offer is not only a terrific opportunity to join a leading FMCG business with a fun, energetic and innovative culture but also the attraction of joining a company that relishes promoting from within and can offer excellent career progression. An attractive remuneration package is available with lots of additional benefits!
- Leading global FMCG business with an extensive portfolio of iconic brands
- Fun, fast and highly vibrant team culture
- Career expanding role for an FMCG Marketer
About the company
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world and harbours an extensive portfolio of some of the most iconic beverage brands globally. Strongly driven by principle; they offer a fun, energetic, results driven culture with the vision to form lasting connections with consumers all over the world. Due to growth within the business, the company is currently looking for a Brand Manager to join their dynamic and innovative marketing team.
About the role
This Brand Manager role will work with market leading brands to drive category growth through innovation and creative integrated campaigns. You will be working on end to end brand planning and strategy creation, finding creative ways to share stories and experiences to build connections with global consumers. Providing a high level of autonomy and exploration, this role requires a fun, creative, out of the box entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop and implement dynamic brand marketing plans to achieve business objectives
- Manage multiple communication campaigns and product development projects
- Analyse market performance, pricing and promotional activity, and marketing initiatives to capture key leanings and generate innovative recommendations
- Work with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to continue driving success in the market
- Manage all stage-gate processes for key NPD projects
- Respond immediately and effectively to competitor activity and changes in market conditions
Culture is paramount to our client, they strongly believe that their greatest strength is their people and accordingly look to recruit where they see significant potential. This brand manager opportunity is therefore truly unique in nature; your attitude and ability to think inquisitively will be more so regarded than your experience in the industry. To succeed in this role, you will be;
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field e.g. Marketing, Commerce or Business
- An analytically minded and creative strategic thinker who is passionate about innovation and all things FMCG
- Driven to challenge and push the boundaries to truly influence the direction of the category
- Exceptional at relationship building and able to build rapport quickly, and influence both internally and externally with stakeholder at all levels.
- Flexible and adaptable and comfortable getting your hands dirty, working within a nimble and agile marketing team
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceedingly positive in attitude; you will harbour a growth mindset and be able to face challenge with ease
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.