About the company
Our client is a global market-leader in the consumer durables space, servicing traditional hardware and trade channels. The business has built its' market share on the back of a portfolio of high quality brands, which is why many have become a brand of choice for their industry segment. With a heavy emphasis on consumer marketing, the company have seen extensive growth in recent years & are now seeking an experienced and driven Brand Marketing Manager to join their Melbourne based marketing team.
About the role
This Brand Marketing Manager role combines marketing leadership, strategic planning, brand building and insights, and will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual with proven leadership capability. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction and developing and implementing profitable marketing strategies and brand plans for a portfolio of brands. Being technically based products, it is essential that you have an advanced ability to communicate product to consumer in layman terms. This role works closely alongside Channel & Category teams to drive product marketing and therefore candidates must display advanced stakeholder management skills.
- Develop the overall Brand Strategy for a portfolio of brands across retail and trade; short and long term plans
- Develop ATL& BTL campaigns that will increase brand awareness, consideration and sales, including developing the digital & social media strategy
- Mentor and develop direct reports through ongoing coaching and professional support
- Conduct market research where appropriate to deliver key consumers insights in the identification of opportunities to drive growth
- Partner with the channel & category teams to ensure alignment between Marketing with Selling activities
- Management of all trade shows and events
- Full P&L responsibility
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 5+ years' experience in Senior Brand Management within an FMCG/ consumer durables business
- Excellent understanding and experience within the manufacturing industry
- Ability to lead, directly or indirectly to achieve business objectives; proven experience leading direct reports
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment where strategic brand-building efforts are complemented by hard-driving promotional activities.
- Experience building Marketing infrastructure, including processes, methodologies and tools
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.