- Launch a new global product to market
- Manage & execute the B2B brand & G2M
- Manage all Media & PR for the product nationally
About the company:
Our client is a trusted Australian company that specialise in solar battery storage solutions & services. With a 30-year history, they proudly partner with world renowned businesses in the market, including Tesla.
They have just secured the license from a global brand that is synonymous with world leading modernization and developing technologies and have become the exclusive agent to launch this product in the Australian & New Zealand markets.
About the role:
As the Brand Marketing Manager, you will work within a highly experienced global marketing team and play a pivotal role developing & delivering the strategic B2B marketing plan to launch this product across Australia & New Zealand.
You will develop targeted and clear customer value propositions and lead go to market marketing and communications activity to drive brand awareness & engagement and supporting their retail partners with acquisition, lead generation and retention across their customer lifecycle both locally and in international markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & execute the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
Key attributes required:
- Extensive experience leading & delivering marketing strategies of new products
- Strong experience within B2B Marketing; Digital & Print
- Ability to drive commercial outcomes from marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett