Our client is a tertiary institution committed to delivering excellence in education, services and community engagement. They have an appetite to further develop their marketing and communications to increase brand positioning and reputation, and as such, they are now searching for a Brand Project Manager to join their high performing team for a 12 month contract.
This newly created position is an integral role for the Marketing and Communications team, driving their organisational brand strategy. The role works with the Brand Manager and Marketing Director to develop and deliver the brand implementation project plan, liaising with a wide range of stakeholders across the organisation, implementing project timelines and communicating milestones across the working group. The role will ensure all timelines meet requirements, and track reporting on brand awareness and brand health.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Extensive experience project managing projects, working with marketing functions within complex organisations
- A strong project management mindset, ability to work to multiple deadlines
- An understanding of brand strategy and implementation is desirable
- Exceptional organisational skills
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience navigating risk management, business analysis and documentation
Please click the Apply Now button, or call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518