About the company
Our client is a global leader in the consumer goods space with a reputation for their high quality and innovative specialist product portfolio. Their consumers are fiercely loyal to the brand and use their products with pride. Due to ongoing growth within the Australian market, there has been an expansion of their marketing team and as a result there is an opportunity to join the team as a Brand Specialist.
About the role
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Brand Specialist will coordinate the execution of sponsorship activity for the business' key sponsorship program, internal and external product launch events, trade shows and activations as well as the coordination of the branded merchandise program.
This will see you working closely with internal brand and product teams, coordinating cost allocations, reporting and managing the development of collateral and POS, as well as providing on site event support to ensure that customers and end users alike have a best in class brand experience.
- Execution and management of the sponsorship, events, product launches and merchandise program nationally, including collateral development, POS, budget management, onsite support, and reporting
- Work closely with the extended Brand and Product teams to deliver best in class event experiences via the brands event and sponsorship program
- Develop engaging content and collateral to showcase brand activity, ensuring strong alignment with brand guidelines and strategy
Skills & Experience
- A relevant qualification within Marketing, Business or Commerce (or similar)
- Prior experience within a Marketing, Sponsorships / Partnerships or Events Coordinator role or similar, either agency or client side
- Strong project management skills with experience in executing end to end delivery of campaigns or events
- Exceptional attentional to detail and proactive problem-solving skills
- Solid commercial acumen and exposure to budget management / cost allocation
- Excellent communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
This role will be well suited to a proactive candidate with a can-do attitude and hands on approach. You will have strong stakeholder, project management and influence skills and will enjoy working collaboratively in a cross functional environment as well as with external suppliers. You will be comfortable to manage ambiguity as well as challenge the status quo and think outside the square, driving to deliver exceptional customer experience.
Internally, the team enjoy a culture driven by quality, innovation and exceptional customer experience. The business is proud of their collaborative culture and their investment into learning and development, celebrating wins, building strong teams and career development.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!