About the business
My client is a global consumer goods leader who are renowned for their exceptional brands within power tools and hand tools. They boast a high performing culture that focuses on employee development, and they pride themselves on their innovative and vibrant approach they take towards their retail customers. AS a result of an internal product, they are now looking to add a Bunnings Brand Activator based in Melbourne.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role will be responsible for partnering with Bunnings stores across Victoria to promote and activate in-store product initiatives for a specific product range. Positioning yourself in the field and in-store, you will be tasked with will be tasked by driving market share and product sales by:
- Providing brand/product demonstrations and initiating promotional activity
- Attending tradeshows and retail events to grow customer base
- Actively partner with store staff on new product initiatives
- Liaise with the wider sales and marketing team on new opportunities
Skills & experience
- Degree qualifications in business or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in managing stakeholders and building rapport quickly
- High levels of enthusiasm, passion and drive to progress your career
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail and organisation skills
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Charlotte Woolforld on 03 8613 3528 for a confidential discussion.