Six Degrees Executive has partnered with our leading health care client Baptcare as they continue to deliver outstanding care while further enhancing their technology offering. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Business Analyst to join a supportive team and take your career to the next level while giving back to the community.
This vital role will be responsible for identifying ways to improve customers experience while also enhancing back-office system's productivity and effectiveness.
This community focussed organisation is a respected aged care provider that bats above its league. Not only do they value technical skill sets but also culture fit and long-term career enhancement are priorities for all that join. Baptcare cares about wellbeing, ethics, co-creating, accountability, respect and effectiveness.
The role will see you work on (but not limited to) the following:
- Participate with key stakeholders when necessary to gather and document business requirements
- Review, analyse and recommend improvements to business processes, using lean thinking
- Build up and implement data collection systems and other strategies that enhance efficiency and data quality
- Work with Project Sponsors, Project Managers and key business stakeholders to create Business Cases for prospective projects
- Develop As-is and To-be business process models
- Offer solutions and identify opportunities if clients face issues
- Use initiative to delve into and identify improvement opportunities to establish new ways of working that allow improved customer and employee experience and greater business efficiency and simplicity
- Identify, measure and monitor benefits of making identified process and system changes
To be considered for this role, you will need (but not limited to) the following:
- A minimum of 5 years with relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong abilities to review and improve business processes, using a Lean approach and mindset (Lean Six Sigma or similar)
- Capacity to write thorough reports and business cases that are evidence based and clearly convey benefits and outcomes
- Understanding of data models and reporting packages, ability to analyse large datasheets
- Proven understanding of the design and development of reporting tools and dashboards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to form positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience working in fast paced environments which contribute to lifecycle projects as well as strategic outcomes
- Previous experience with ERP/Payroll projects (desirable).
If this sounds like the job for you, please feel free to send your CV through or click on the link to apply now!