Six Degrees Executive are excited to be working exclusively with the University of Queensland (UQ) as they embark on an transformation journey to revolutionise their student journey. Founded in 1909, UQ has carved out and established an enviable reputation as one of Australia's leading institutions; globally ranked in the top 50, UQ continuously strives for excellence with their overarching vision to inspire knowledge leadership for a better world.
About the project
The main aim of the CX transformation program is to develop and deliver a world-class Customer Experience for all of the University's key stakeholder groups. Historically, management of digital assets for the university has been organic. This new way of working will ensure engagement at each touch point, optimising and capitalising on every opportunity for growth.
Being an enterprise wide digital Customer Experience transformation program, proven experience within "greenfield" projects, or significant integration programs would be expected. A great understanding of mar-tech and end to end lead nurturing will be very relevant for the role. There is significant investment in this CX set up; with that comes the expectation that applicants would be technically very savvy, across multiple stacks and tools, and skilled in human centred design.
As part of this transformation an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst, reporting directly to the Head of Customer Experience and Digital.
- Lead investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes. Document these requirements using appropriate business analysis methods, tools and techniques.
- Providing analysis advice to stakeholders and project steering committees and key end users and obtaining formal agreement from a large and diverse range of stakeholders to the scope and requirements for the project.
- Effectively utilising established modelling analysis tools and methods, resulting in complete and correct functional, non-functional and service related requirements documentation.
- Developing or contributing to the development of business cases which clearly define business objectives, potential benefits, articulating options for achieving the benefits through the development of new processes and systems, and providing financial information to support investment decisions.
- Undertaking a wide range of service transition activities including transition planning and support, change management, asset and configuration management, release and deployment management, quality assurance and testing, user training and support, evaluation and knowledge management
Skills & Experience
- Proven domain experience in gathering requirements in customer systems such as CRM, Marketing Automation, Event Management and Data Integration technologies, and SaaS
- Postgraduate qualifications or extensive experience as a business analyst with a focus on business process or system improvement; or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
- A comprehensive understanding and substantial experience in the application of a wide range of business analysis methods, techniques, frameworks (such as BABOK) and tools, and a strong appreciation of project management methodologies and concepts.
- A proven ability to elicit and write clear, concise and accurate business requirements, technical, systems and user documentation.
- Experience in using and understanding complex structures (systems, processes and organizational structures), preferably in a large complex environment;
- Experience in contributing to the development of business cases, cost benefit analyses and budgets for large and/or highly complex IT projects.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all applicants