About the company
This business is an Australian leader in their chosen feild. They have an impressive list of business trading under their umbrella, have a broad and diverse customer base and work within niche markets. Due to a logistics transformation project about to take off, we are looking for a Process Analyst on a long term, 18 month contact to work as part of the project team.
The Business Process Analyst will ensure that the existing processes managed by the business units and business functions will be successfully transitioned to the new purposely built DC, as well as ensuring the new processes at the DC are well documented and modelled to achieve the planned efficiencies.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will:
- Have previous experience as a Business Analyst within a supply chain function.
- Have experience in business process designs and facilitation.
- Great analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Have good knowledge of business modelling.
- A data-driven approach.
- The ability to present and work with people of various backgrounds
Initially this is an 18 months fixed term contract with the possibility of extension or permanency.
If you are interested in finding out more, please hit the apply now button.