About the company
A leading Australian supermarket retailer is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the team and make an impact on their systems and data analytics. This is a 6 month FTC with a view to going permanent.
About the Role
- Establish reporting framework and tracking for procurement requirements
- Review and analyse site stock performance with specific focus on raw material & packaging pricing
- Identification of opportunities to Improve or streamline existing manual business processes, both within the procurement team but also wider site team
- Partner with the site procurement and planning team to analyse usage versus standards
- Regular daily/weekly procurement dashboard creation
- Constructively challenge decisions and plans that do not align to the business strategy
- Delivers more complex analysis that effectively draws outs insights to drive value creation
- Able to build relationships effectively with key stakeholders to become a trusted business partner.
- Advanced Excel/analytical skills to support in-depth modelling of performance using available tools.
- Experience of navigating complex problems and problem solving
- Experience of presenting financial information in a clear and concise way which focuses on drawing out insight
- Experience of working with multiple streams of complex data
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.