We have partnered with a company that is a global leader in the development and implementation of standards, training, certification, and supply chain solutions. They help businesses by improving business performance, mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable sustainable growth.
They work with businesses across IT, professional services, recycling waste and medical industries among others nationally and globally. They help businesses embed the habits of excellence, achieving real time, visible business results.
Due to their continued success and business growth nationally, they are now looking for the right person to join our extremely successful Brisbane sales team.
Reporting to the General Manager of Sales and Marketing, you will own new business development across QLD. With most of your time spent focusing on the SEQLD market. You will target professional services and IT related companies to sell full business solutions. The products the company writes, develops and supplies to their clients really change lives and businesses for the better. They make business more sustainable and efficient- building business capacity. This is a fast paced role.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- To sell company products and services to new and existing customers across a defined standards product suite.
- Responsible for identifying and managing sales opportunities, building an in-depth understanding of a client's current and future business needs and drivers.
- To position the company value proposition, enabling understanding of how the products and services can enable organisations to improve by partnering and utilising the standards and certifications.
- Deliver sales excellence by managing every step of the sales process to a successful conclusion.
- Accurately define requirements, including buying process, budget, positioning vs competition and actual circumstances which positively affect potential sales. Ability to identify further and future opportunities.
You will have proven sales experience, as well as successes within your career so far. You are organized, with a desire to learn and succeed, as well as to do what's right. You are resilient and bring energy to every room you enter;
- Degree level, equivalent education or proven experience of sustained over achievement in a new business sales environment
- Proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations
- Proven ability in closing business to business sales and winning new customers
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrable self-sufficiency in sales activities
- Entrepreneurial relationship and business development skills
- Ability to successfully encourage the customers to expand product range
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and engage with the customer to establish an understanding of their business drivers
- Able to communicate complex technical issues
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills;
Work for a company where you can actually make a difference - Using the services the company sells, clients can increase growth, increase profit or reduce risks.
Great commission structure
Flexible working environment and supportive culture
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.