About the company
Our client is a brand that has become synonymous with healthy sleep and excellent quality. They have invested heavily in sleep research to be able to provide customers with products that combine the latest science with nature to deliver a sleep solution like no other.
There Sleep System was developed to address the two main areas that influence people's sleep - sleep posture and sleep environment. There custom sensitive mattress was developed with consideration of the latest sleep research findings, hand in hand with an academic partner and confirmed by tests based on sleep medicine.
The role of BDM - Allied Health focusing on business development across three main areas - Aged care package providers / home stay package providers, NDIS & Health professional referral program This is done by identifying appropriate organisations to develop partnership opportunities with, and develop and nurture positive relationships with these partner organisations.
Whilst the BDM is not necessarily a product specialist, this role will require comprehensive product knowledge. Being able to communicate clearly and concisely to a range of audiences, in particular within the Allied Health field, is critical to this role.Reporting to the managing director you will buld long last relationships with all kinds of stakeholders. Develping and executing a fullsales go to maket plan
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Actively promote the company, brand and products across the health professional sector and engage with partners to achieve a positive result for the business. This includes business development activities such as locating, developing, defining and closing partnership agreements, as well as ongoing relationship management with partner network
- Identify common problems and escalate them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible
- Familiarise yourself with new products and services as they are introduced
- Participate in product demonstrations with internal product specialists
- Prepare and present compelling proposal and tender responses
Skills and Personal Attributes
This is a critical role within the business that must show compassion and empathy, while exhibiting company ethos and values and maintaining company standards.
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in a variety of IT systems that are used within the business, including CRM system, and Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to effectively build rapport with internal and external stakeholders and connect with customers in a positive way and provide solutions
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- A strong understanding of how the NDIS and aged care package provider organisations operate
- A minimum 5 years proven sales experience
- Have operated within the Allied Health space and developed contacts within NDIS and aged care package provider organisations.
- Willingness to travel as required
- Valid driver's license
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call David Kettle (07) 3153 9911 for a confidential discussion.