About the company:
Our client is a globally trusted company that is revolutionising their technology and innovative ideas within the power-tool industry. This company employs over 100 staff in Australia, they distribute through an extensive network of more than 600 specialist dealers, in both rural and metropolitan markets. To drive their expansion, they are looking for a Brisbane Territory Manager to take the business to the next level within Australia.
About the role:
Reporting to the State Sale Manager, the Brisbane based Territory Manager will drive the strategic direction of the brand. Likewise, you will lead, develop and maximise sales and marketing opportunities within the Queensland territory whilst maintain existing accounts & relationships
Key responsibilities will include:
- Territory planning and building strong relationships
- In charge of marketing activity and distribution growth
- Create, develop and regularly review a Dealer Business Plan to improve Dealer sales performance.
- Ensure that Dealers have a clear understanding and commitment to their Dealer Agreement, Sales Budgets and the Company's marketing and promotional program.
- In conjunction with the Dealer Support team ensure efficient training and technical programs are conducted and maintained within this area of responsibility.
Key skills required:
- Strong organisational abilities, including time and territory management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to engage with all stakeholders.
- 3 + years' experience in retail sales and Account/Territory Management or an equivalent role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite softwares and dynamics CRM
- Tertiary or diploma qualifications in Business, Marketing, Sales or similar will be highly regarded
The position requires a person with mechanical aptitude to work between Sales and Service in a busy friendly environment.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call David Kettle (07) 3153 9911 for a confidential discussion.